Public Relations Intern
We are looking for a driven individual to join our close-knit team as an Intern. If you’re brimming with ideas and have talent in writing for a variety of channels, don’t miss this opportunity.
At Red Bug PR, we work hard and challenge ourselves to produce quality work. As specialists in B2B PR and marketing, we support industrial manufacturing clients that span a wide range of markets. Join our team and get hands-on experience in crafting compelling content for print, web, and social media.
A glimpse into a typical day at Red Bug:
- Media relations — Pitch news angles and feature articles, and communicate effectively with the media. You will also assist in managing our media contact database.
- Media monitoring — Collect clippings and create coverage reports for clients.
- Research — Gather and analyse information involving media or industry-specific projects.
- Written communications — Craft press releases and copy-edit marketing collateral.
- PR counsel — Conceptualising PR campaigns and elements of programme contracts.
- Trade show press support — Liase with trade show organisers and supporting media.
As an intern, you’ll:
- Sharpen your Communication Skills:
◦ Express your ideas clearly and contribute to the team
◦ Learn the art of crafting impactful press releases, feature articles, and success stories
- Develop a Meticulous Eye:
◦ Hone your attention to detail in proofreading and design artwork
◦ Spot errors like an eagle to ensure top-notch quality
- Master Time Management:
◦ Stay organized, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities
◦ Handle multiple tasks and deliver exceptional results
- Embrace the Learning Journey:
◦ Dive into the fascinating world of B2B products and technologies
◦ Cultivate dedication, curiosity, and a willingness to learn
Why Red Bug?
Join our collaborative and supportive team, where your work will be valued and appreciated. We believe in making our hours count, striking a perfect balance between work and personal well-being. And it’s not all work! We also enjoy fun company outings, serving the community, and indulging in food + exciting activities like bowling, rock climbing, and even learning to bake and sew!
Think you’re up for the challenge? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s make a difference together!